Keep Me Safe Organics launched in May of 2017 with a focus to provide truly clean, natural products alongside a direct network marketing platform that is filling a unique niche.
The demand for natural, organic products is increasing at a record rate. Today, natural cosmetics and skincare is estimated to be worth $33 billion, accounting for 13 percent of the overall global beauty market and is predicted to hit $50 billion by 2019.
In Keep Me Safe Organics’ first two months of business we saw over $100K in sales with approximately 400 advocates nationwide. These numbers are truly impressive for a brand new company.
The opportunity that has been created for women and men to succeed in KMSO is compelling. This ground-floor launch phase is the perfect time to join. Flexible and minimal ordering requirements makes it easy to maintain. And of utmost importance to our success is the fantastic product line.
- Advocate kit options
- $99 limited kit (has a small but adequate selection from both the skincare and cosmetic lines)
- $159 option for your choice of large skincare OR makeup kit
- $199 for large combo kit including both skincare and makeup kits
- 30% commission from direct sales
- Additional commission opportunities through online reordering, downline sales, leader “check match” bonuses and MORE (the boss babes designed this to be rewarding on many levels)
- Ordering minimums
- Only $150 must process through your account within a six month time period to retain your ability for you and your customers to order.
- If you don’t hit that in six months’ time, the company will assume you do not have a need for an advocate account and will remove you from the system.
- No personal orders or automatic reorder requirements for the consultant.
- Sales can be for personal use but most choose to grow their businesses through 1 on 1 consultations, in-home parties, community events, Facebook parties, online ordering and more.
- Client-based businesses (such as salons, spas, massage therapy practices etc) may enroll individually or using their business name. KMSO activity for them could include displaying a sample station, taking online or in-store orders, or stocking inventory for immediate purchase. One could think of it as having similarity to purchasing a mineral makeup franchise without the huge overhead and strict oversight. This is also a great way for individual advocates to grow their downline by reaching out to these businesses to join their KMSO team.
- Annual enrollment fee of $99 is waved for the first year and provides 12 months of e-commerce site and back office.
Typically when someone considers joining a company, they are naturally cautious. They might be worried about company or even upline demands or expectations. Let me assure you, it is up to each advocate to decide how they want to grow their business. Your upline is there to offer support and training to help you meet YOUR goals, whether that is to simply stay active for personal wholesale purchasing, working the business to bring in some extra cash, or growing your team to provide a full-time income and beyond.
Contact me so we can chat about this unique opportunity. If I can be successful: a busy mom of 13 with another part time job (which provides amazing insurance for our family) while balancing a crazy family schedule, then you can too.